ASME Code Fabricator
RAM Industries is a fabrication company specializing in alloy and premium metals in corrosive and heat resistant applications. We provide design and fabrication services for process equipment, pressure vessels and piping for the oil & gas, refining, petrochemical, pulp & paper and water treatment industries. We hold an ASME “U” stamp as well as NBIC “R” stamp which enables us to perform code fabrication and repairs both in our shop and field locations. We are able to work to construction codes and customer specifications.
Our people are highly skilled and dependable. Our core group of shop personnel have an average time with this company of 11 years. Our project management team members each have 20+ years experience in the fabrication industry. Our entire team takes pride in our ability to work with our customers in applying solutions to industrial problems and designing and fabricating to specific customer and project requirements.
Materials of Construction
Our group has extensive knowledge and skills utilizing and fabricating alloy materials including:
- Titanium & titanium alloys
- Stainless, duplex and super duplex steels
- Nickel alloys including hastalloy and inconel alloys
- Zirconium and zirconium alloys
RAM has helped design and fabricate equipment including: ASME code vessels, API alloy storage tanks, heat exchangers, fabricated piping systems and spools, flare related equipment, fans, blowers and housings, corrosion and heat resistant ducting, process testing equipment and custom process equipment.
Below is a list of some of the products we produce. This is not a complete list, rather a list of some of our more commonly produced products. We are a custom design and fabrication shop.
- Titanium bar & billet ASTM B-348
- Titanium plate & sheet ASTM B-265
- Titanium Tube Seamless & Welded ASTM B-338
- Titanium Fittings seamless & welded ASTM B-363
- Titanium Alloy Castings ASTM B-367
- Titanium Forgings ASTM B-381
- Titanium Seamless Pipe ASTM B-861
- Titanium Welded Pipe ASTM B-862
If you would like more information about how RAM Industries can custom fabricate products specific to your application, please contact us.